Laserfiche WebLink
ORDINANCE NO. <br />AN ORDINANCE AMENDING ORDINANCE NO. 292 OF THE TOWN OF LOS GATOS, <br />ENTITLED "AN ORDINANCE PROVIDING FOR AND RESTRICTING THE PARKING <br />OF AUTOMOBILES AND OTHER VEHICLES IN THE STREETS OF THE TOWN OF <br />LOS GATOS". <br />THE TOIi N COUNCIL OF THE TOWN OF LOS GATOS DOES ORDAIN <br />AS FOLLOWS: <br />Section 1. That Section 4 of Ordinance No. 292 entitled, <br />"An Ordinance Providing for and Restricting the Parking of Auto- <br />mobiles and Other Vehicles in the Streets of the Town of Los Gatos," <br />passed and adopted by the Town Council of the Town of Los Gatos on <br />the 21st day of June, 1945, be, and the same is hereby amended to <br />add sub-section (h) reading as follows: <br />(h) On the north side of Saratoga Avenue from North <br />Santa Cruz Avenue to Monterey Avenue, and on the south <br />side of Saratoga Avenue from North Santa Cruz Avenue to <br />Tait Avenue. <br />Section 2. This Ordinance shall take effect and be in <br />force thirty (30) days from and after date of its passage and <br />before the expiration of fifteen (15) days after its passage it <br />shall be published once with the names of the members voting for <br />and against the same in the - a news- <br />paper published in the Town of Los Gatos. <br />Introduced at a regular meeting of the Town Council of <br />the Town of Los Gatos, State of California, held on the <br />day of , 1949. <br />Passed and adopted as an Ordinance of the Town of Los <br />Gatos, California, at a regular meeting of the Town Council <br />thereof, held on the day of 1949, by the <br />following vote: <br />-1- <br />